laminate flooring underlayment delivers the best sound control (value)
money. Many laminate flooring underlayments claim results but no other
(product) laminate pad can give you all the benefits of SILENT BLUE®.
Now with Mylar on one side,
this pad is stronger than ever. This added protection saves time from
mend minor rips or tears on the foam side. New Silent Blue™ is easier than ever to install.
Blue™ is perfect for all laminate,
floating and nail down wood floor installations. It is not recommended
down floors. (Please, note if flooring is nailed down, the moisture
in Silent Blue™
Underlayment will be compromised.)
Most pads today are tested in-house. One
way to be sure you are buying an underlayment of superior quality is to look for independent testing. The
specifications should come from an outside source not the manufacturer. This
ensures that you are truly getting what you pay for. You can always view
test results at www.silentbluepad.com
Don't waste your money on cheap imitations,
just because it's blue doesn't mean
it's Silent Blue™.
- Accurate flexibility that overcomes most sub-floor imperfections.
- Greatly exceeds the moisture permeability of most laminate underlayments.
- Greatly reduces reflective and thru floor sound transmission.
- Use over both concrete and wood sub-floors.
- Designed for optimal joint stability and foot comfort.
- Helps insulate floors.
- 98% Memory Retention Priced well below most competitors' inferior alternatives.
- HIGHEST INDEPENDENTLY TESTED SOUND RATINGS IN THE U.S.
- Consistent Low Moisture Transfer Ratio - prevents Mold & Mildew
- Flexible enough to overcome small sub-floor imperfections
- Will not produce hollow sound boxes over most debris
- 3 mm Thick /Easy to Handle
- For use under Laminate floors & floating wood floors, not for use with glue-down floors.